Copy, Scan, Fax
The Freeport Public Library offers document preparation services for any library user
The Library has a self-serve photocopier available for patrons to use.
Copying fees, payable by cash, are as follows:
- Black and White: $.10 per copy
- Color: $.50 per copy
The Library has a public scanner available. Users have the option to print, email, fax or save files to cloud storage or USB Drive.
To use scanner, touch “Press Here” button on the screen and follow directions.
- Scan to Email: Free
- Save to USB or Google Drive: Free
- Scan to Fax: $1.00 per page
- Scan to Print: $.10 per page B/W, $.50 per page Color
The library offers outgoing fax service to the public. Outgoing faxes can be sent on the public scanner (above).
- Outgoing faxes: $1.00 per page