Copy, Scan, Fax
The Freeport Public Library is the place for all your copying, scanning, faxing, and printing needs!
The Library has two self-serve photocopiers available for patrons to use.
Copying fees, payable by cash only, are as follows:
- Black and White: $.10 per copy for regular and legal sizes. $.20 for 11″ x 17″ copies.
- Color: $.50 per copy for regular and legal sizes. $1.00 for 11″ x 17″ copies.
The Library has a public scanner available. Users have the option to print, email, fax or save files to cloud storage or USB Drive.
To use the scanner, touch the “Press Here” button on the screen and follow directions.
- Scan to Email: Free
- Save to USB or Google Drive: Free
- Scan to Fax: $1.00 per page
- Scan to Print: $.10 per page B/W, $.50 per page Color
The library offers outgoing fax service to the public. Outgoing faxes can be sent on the public scanner (above).
- Outgoing faxes: $1.00 per page