Step One: Go to our online catalog and place a hold OR call the library to place a hold. 815-233-3000
Step Two: You will be notified when your items are available for pickup. Make sure your contact information is up to date!
Step Three: After we contact you, come to the library to pick up your items. Pull up to the baracade, stay in your vehicle, and call 815-656-2473. Our team members will verify your identity and retrieve your items for you.
*ALL RETURNS MUST BE PLACED IN THE BOOKDROPS ON THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING CLOSEST TO DEBATE SQUARE*
More Important Details:
- We have a small team, and expect a high volume of requests. Please be patient, we will contact you as soon as your items are ready.
- Curbside Pickup will be Monday – Friday, 10 am – 4 pm.
- We do request that you wear a face covering for the safety of you and our team.
- If you are walking to the library, please be respectful and follow social distancing guidelines and wear a face covering.
- If you are having issues, please call the library. If there is no answer, leave a message with contact information. We will return your call.